Making your business look great and helping you win more contracts with professional branding and standout bids, proposals and tenders
How prospective clients perceive your company can directly impact your business success. Increase your chances of being shortlisted and winning more contracts with compliant and creative bids, proposals or tenders and branded supporting documentation to make your business stand out from your competition.
What I do …
My name is Evelyne Matti, a brand designer and proposal & tender specialist based in Sydney NSW Australia. I’ve been helping business owners transform the way they present their business for over 30 years. Below are some of the branding and tender support services I provide, to help your business look polished and professional.
Your logo must be unique, eye-catching and leave a memorable impression.
But, just as important as your corporate identity design, is that your logo be applied in a consistent manner wherever it is used. Such continuity will produce a relationship between your logo and your company so cohesive that the presence of your logo alone will evoke a sense of quality and prestige.
eMatti can design your:
- Logo – including a brand guide
- Stationery – business cards, letterheads
- Books and eBooks including cover designs
- Business forms and fillable PDF forms
- Business templates
- Brochures and promo flyers
- Policies & procedures manuals
- PowerPoint presentations
- Promotional banners and signs
- Speaker onesheets
- Training manuals and more…
First impressions count. Clear and concise content and great graphic design can affect the way prospects view your company.
An attractive, compliant, well organised and well written bid, proposal, tender response or panel submission will enhance your credibility and increase your chances of being shortlisted, to eventually lead to a ‘win’ and contribute to your business growth.
- Evaluate RFPs and RFTs
- Develop response outline
- Create and design response and schedules templates
- Design a brochure style Executive Summary
- Design bid packaging (for larger tenders)
- Edit and proofread content
- Design clever diagrams and effective infographics
- Edit and format team CVs
- Edit and format project case studies
- Submit proposal or tender online
- Coordinate with your printer if needed and more
Don’t know where to start? Overwhelmed?
Work with me. You will discover that your search has led you to an experienced professional who understands your industry, your needs, your budget and most importantly, your deadlines.