Brand & tender design services
Are you starting up a new business and looking for a brand specialist?
Do you have an existing business that needs a rebrand?
Or perhaps you need to submit a proposal or tender but don’t know where to start?
How your prospective clients perceive your business can directly impact your business success. eMatti can help you win more contracts with professionally branded documents and compliant tenders!
I’m Evelyne Matti, a graphic designer and tender writer with over 30 years experience in designing professional corporate identities and developing winning proposals and tenders. I help individuals and companies transform the way they present their business – making them look great, so that they can win more contracts to grow their business further. I am based in Sydney NSW, but can assist anyone Australia-wide no matter the size of your business or the type of industry you’re in.
Just as important as your logo design is that your logo be applied in a consistent manner wherever it is used. Such continuity will produce a relationship between your logo and your company so cohesive that the presence of your logo alone will evoke a sense of professionalism.
eMatti’s corporate brand design services include:
- Logo design with brand style guide
- Stationery – business cards, letterhead
- Banners and signs
- Books (print and electronic versions)
- Brochures and flyers
- MailChimp templates
- Social media branding
- Training documents
- Web design … and more
If your tender looks unprofessional, it can reflect badly on your company and have a negative impact on evaluators. Let eMatti revamp your branding and change the way you present your business so that you can start winning more contracts with standout compliant proposals and tenders.
eMatti’s tender design and support services include:
- Analysing RFQs / RFTs and advising on tender strategy
- Structuring response outline and providing checklist
- Designing response documents layout and cover
- Providing compelling visual infographics
- Editing and proofreading content
- Creating case studies
- Editing & formatting team CVs
- Compiling other required supporting documentation such as policies and procedures
- Reviewing final submission for compliance
- Submitting final tender … and more