Making your business look great with professional branding, and helping you win more contracts with standout bids, proposals and tenders
Tender Success Rate
Billion $ Tenders
How prospective clients perceive your company can directly impact your business success.
Increase your chances of being shortlisted and winning more contracts with compliant and creative proposals & tenders supported by professionally branded documentation.
My name is Evelyne Matti, a brand and tender go-to expert based in Sydney NSW Australia. I’ve been helping business owners transform the way they present their business for over 30 years. Below are some of the branding and tender support services I provide to ensure you and your business standout from your competition.
Your logo must be unique, eye-catching and leave a memorable impression.
But, just as important as your corporate identity design, is that your logo be applied in a consistent manner wherever it is used. Such continuity will produce a relationship between your logo and your company so cohesive that the presence of your logo alone will evoke a sense of quality and prestige.
eMatti can design your:
- Logo – including a brand guide
- Stationery – business cards, letterheads
- Books and eBooks including cover designs
- Business forms and fillable PDF forms
- Business templates
- Policies & procedures manuals
- PowerPoint presentations
- Promotional banners and signs
- Speaker onesheets
- Training material and more
Love the way you ’emattify’ my documents. ~ Ann Leaf
First impressions count. Clear and concise content and great graphic design can affect the way prospects view your company.
An attractive, compliant, well organised and well written bid, proposal, tender response or panel submission will enhance your credibility and increase your chances of being shortlisted, to eventually lead to a ‘win’ and contribute to your business growth.
- Evaluate RFPs and RFTs
- Develop response outline
- Create and design response and schedules templates
- Design a brochure style Executive Summary
- Design bid packaging (for larger tenders)
- Edit and proofread content
- Design clever diagrams and effective infographics
- Edit and format team CVs
- Edit and format project case studies
- Submit proposal or tender online
- Coordinate with your printer if needed and more
Don’t know where to start? Overwhelmed?
Work with me. You will discover that your search has led you to an experienced professional who understands your industry, your needs, your budget and most importantly, your deadlines.