eMatti transforms the way you present your business so you can win more contracts.
Why is presentation so important you say? Because how prospective clients perceive your brand can directly impact your business success.
You’ve reviewed the Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Tender (RFT), gone through your ‘go, no-go’ checklist and feel you have a pretty good chance of winning this contract. You can meet all criteria, but have you considered the following in your winning strategy?
- Brand perception: What are your prospective clients’ first impression of your business? Or how was their experience dealing with your business in the past? Are those clients likely to return? Have you earned a good reputation in your market? Is your logo unique? Does it reflect your high quality standards or does it look amateurish? Is it instantly recognisable? Do you have brand standard guidelines in place?
- Marketing collateral: Is the design of your marketing collateral, tender supporting documentation and operational templates consistent and in line with your brand standard guidelines? Do they look polished and professional? Does your website complement your printed material? What about your social media branding?
- Tender submissions: Are your bids, proposals or tender responses compliant with the RFQ / RFP? Does the submission design stand out from your competitors?
How can eMatti assist you in increasing your chances of winning more contracts?
If you’re not proud of your logo, chances are your potential clients won’t be impressed by it either. Your company’s identity — your logo, must generate instantaneous and positive recognition. This identifying mark must be both graphically unique and memorable.
eMatti can design your logo and provide the following:
- Logo files in various formats and sizes for use on web or print media
- Brand style guide (instruction booklet to ensure you retain brand consistency across your business)
- Business cards
- Letterhead (Word template or for print-ready PDF)
2Print & web design
Just as important as your corporate identity is that your logo be applied in a consistent manner wherever it is used – on electronic or print correspondence, in sales literature, on products, on the company’s website and social media pages, as well as in general advertising.
eMatti can assist you in creating stunning corporate documents:
- Policies and procedures manuals
- Training manuals
- PowerPoint presentations
- Templates and interactive PDF forms
- Banners and signs
- Books and eBooks
- Advertisements, brochures and promotional flyers
- Social media branding
- WordPress websites
Not only is it important to submit a well-structured, attractive proposal or tender, it’s as equally important that your submission be compliant.
eMatti will assist you and/or your team throughout the tendering process by:
- Developing response outline ensuring compliance with RFQ / RFP
- Creating and designing response and schedules templates
- Designing a brochure-style Executive Summary
- Editing and proofreading content
- Designing clever diagrams and infographics
- Editing and formatting team CVs, case studies and more
Check out samples of my work
Note that I cannot show you samples of proposals and tenders as those types of documents are confidential.
Overwhelmed by the branding or tendering process?
Don’t know where to start?
Work with me. You will discover that your search has led you to an experienced professional who understands your industry, your needs, your budget and most importantly, your objectives and your deadlines.
My clients will assure you
that I’m the right person for your project.
Client Satisfaction Rate
Tender Success Rate
Evelyne Matti has been assisting our team at Qube with bids and tenders since 2013. In this time, she has provided support on large tenders, delivering exemplary tender design, editing, proofing and formatting services, often at very short notice and contributing to the team being able to submit the highest quality RFT responses. Evelyne’s support has extended to designing Qube’s proposal templates, diagrams and charts, assisting with ensuring that compliance to RFT requirements has been met and assisting with any production elements of the final bid submission. Evelyne is always a pleasure to work with and I have no hesitation in recommending her services to other companies or individuals requiring tender support.