Are you looking for an experienced brand and tender specialist?
You’ve come to the right place. I’m Evelyne Matti, a brand and tender specialist with extensive experience in designing and developing professional corporate identities and winning proposals and tenders. I specialise in helping individuals and companies transform the way they present their business — making them look good, so that they can win more contracts to grow their business further. I am based in Sydney NSW, but can assist anyone Australia-wide no matter the size of your business or the type of industry you’re in. Here’s how I can help you …
Just as important as your logo design, is that your logo be applied in a consistent manner wherever it is used. Such continuity will produce a relationship between your logo and your company so cohesive that the presence of your logo alone will evoke a sense of quality and professionalism.
CLICK FOR MORE INFO
I can design your:
- Logo – including a brand style guide
- Stationery – business cards, letterheads
- Business forms and fillable PDF forms
- Business templates
- Corporate brochures
- Policies & procedures manuals
- Training material
- PowerPoint presentations
- Books and eBooks
- Public speaker / author onesheets
- Promotional banners, signage and more
Tender & bid writing
Clear and concise content and great graphic design can affect the way prospects view your company. An attractive, compliant, well organised and well written proposal or tender response will increase your credibility and chances of being shortlisted and winning the contract.
CLICK FOR MORE INFO
- Review RFPs and RFTs and advise on strategy
- Develop response outline
- Create and design response and schedules templates
- Design a brochure style Executive Summary
- Design bid packaging (for larger tenders)
- Edit and proofread content
- Design clever diagrams and effective infographics
- Edit and format team CVs
- Edit and format project case studies
- Convert submission to PDF for easy uploading to eTendering sites
- Coordinate with your printer if needed and more
Don’t know where to start?
Work with me. You’ll discover that your choice has led you to a professional who understands your business, your needs, your deadlines and your budget. Having worked in procurement in my former career, I know what your prospective clients are looking for and how tenders must be structured and look like in order to grab evaluators’ attention. Good content and good presentation are essential to win that elusive contract!