BSc Business Administration
(major in Marketing)
Adobe Creative Suite
What’s in a name?
The business name eMatti® (registered trademark) is based on my own name — ‘e’ for Evelyne, and Matti, my family name. When I started my business, the Internet was just coming of age and it seemed that a lot of business services started with an ‘e’. There was e-mail, e-business, e-marketing, and so on.
eMatti represented my virtual services to a ‘t’ and the name stuck. So much so that clients don’t even call me by my first name and instead refer to me as ’ematti’.
I am a Sydney-based brand designer, desktop publisher and tender support service provider specialising in helping small businesses put their best foot forward so that they can start winning more contracts to grow their business.
When you work with eMatti, you deal with only one point of contact and that person is me! You can reach me via email, phone or schedule a Zoom meeting.
Prior to establishing my virtual business, I worked for 16 years in the corporate environment internationally in various roles:
My career includes time with:
- The Queen Elizabeth Hotel – Montréal, Canada
- The Windsor Hotel – Montréal, Canada
- British Airways – Montréal, Canada
- Air France – Manila, The Philippines
- Raymond Engineers (subs. Kaiser Engineers USA) – Perth, Western Australia
Buyer Engineered Equipment | Worsley Alumina Project
Assistant Procurement Manager | North West Shelf Gas Project
- House of Adler Jewelry – Honolulu, Hawai’i USA
- Princeville Development Corporation – Kauai, Hawai’i USA
- Fluor – Melbourne, VIC Australia
- Evans & Peck | Business Advisory Unit (now part of Worley) – Sydney NSW Australia