Who is eMatti?
eMatti is simply me —Evelyne Matti. I’m a business owner, designer, desktop publisher and tender support service provider specialising in helping businesses put their best foot forward so that they can start winning more contracts to grow their business.
When you work with eMatti, you deal with me only.
I have worked in the corporate environment internationally in various roles for 16 years prior to establishing my own business over 30 years ago.
My career in the corporate environment includes time with:
- The Queen Elizabeth Hotel (Front Desk & Reservations) – Montreal, Canada
- The Windsor Hotel (Reservations & Sales) – Montreal, Canada
- British Airways (Reservations & Sales) – Montreal, Canada
- Air France (Sales & Marketing) – Manila, The Philippines
- Raymond Engineers (Buyer Engineered Equipment | Worsley Alumina Project & Assistant Procurement Manager | Northwest Shelf Gas Project) – Perth, Western Australia
- House of Adler Jewelry (EA to Chairman) – Honolulu, Hawaii USA
- Princeville Development Corporation (EA to CEO & Kemper Women’s Open Golf Tournament Coordinator) – Kauai, Hawaii USA
- Fluor (EA to GM Power & Maintenance Services) – Melbourne, VIC Australia
- Evans & Peck (PA | Project Consultant Business Advisory Unit) – Sydney NSW Australia
Qualifications / skills summary
Education / industry certification
- BSc Business Administration (Major in Marketing)
- Certified Australian Virtual Business
Software proficiency (advanced)
- Design / desktop publishing Adobe creative suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Professional: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Visio
- Operating system: Windows 10
- English and French