Who is eMatti?
eMatti is Evelyne Matti
I’m a business owner, graphic designer, desktop publisher and tender writer specialising in helping businesses put their best foot forward so that they can start winning more contracts to grow their business. I have worked in the corporate environment internationally in various roles for 16 years prior to establishing my own business over 30 years ago and currently provide business support to clients in a wide range of industries internationally.
I have worked for Hilton International Hotels (The Queen Elizabeth Hotel) and British Airways in Montreal (Canada); Air France in Manila (The Philippines); Raymond Engineers in Perth (Australia); House of Adler Jewelry in Honolulu and Princeville Development Corporation in Kauai, Hawaii (USA); Fluor in Melbourne, and Evans & Peck (now Advisian) in Sydney (Australia).
Qualifications / skills summary
Education / industry certification
- BSc Business Administration (major in marketing)
- Certified Australian Virtual Business
Software proficiency (advanced)
- Design / desktop publishing Adobe creative suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Professional: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Visio
- Operating system: Windows 10
- English and French