BSc Business Administration
(major in Marketing)
Adobe Creative Suite
What’s in a name?
The business name eMatti® (registered trademark) is based on my own name — Evelyne, hence the initial E, and Matti, my family name. When I started my business, the Internet was just coming of age and it seemed that a lot of business services started with an e … there was e-mail, e-business, e-marketing. eMatti represented my virtual e-services offering to a ‘t’. It stuck.
I am a Sydney-based business owner, brand designer, desktop publisher, web designer and tender support service provider specialising in helping small businesses put their best foot forward so that they can start winning more contracts to grow their business.
When you work with eMatti, you deal with only one point of contact and that person is me! You can reach me via email, phone or schedule a Zoom meeting.
Prior to establishing my virtual business, I worked for 16 years in the corporate environment internationally in various roles:
My career includes time with:
- The Queen Elizabeth Hotel – Montreal, Canada
- The Windsor Hotel – Montreal, Canada
- British Airways – Montreal, Canada
- Air France – Manila, The Philippines
- Raymond Engineers (subs. Kaiser Engineers USA) – Perth, Western Australia
Buyer Engineered Equipment | Worsley Alumina Project and
Assistant Procurement Manager | North West Shelf Gas Project
- House of Adler Jewelry – Honolulu, Hawaii USA
- Princeville Development Corporation – Kauai, Hawaii USA
- Fluor – Melbourne, VIC Australia
- Evans & Peck | Business Advisory Unit (now part of Worley) – Sydney NSW Australia