Brand design package
A basic brand design package includes:
- A step-by-step comprehensive brand building workbook
This document will assist me in understanding your business and your target market to develop a brand that truly reflects your personality, your services or products and appeals to your ideal clients.
- Three concepts to choose from and three revisions if required
- A professional logo you’ll be proud of and be able to trademark should you wish to do so
- Logo files in vector format which retain sharp resolution regardless of size (AI, EPS, PDF & SVG) for full colour, monochrome and other acceptable variations
- Logo images in several sizes for applications such as Microsoft Office, online applications, etc.
- A brand icon for use on your website and social media
- An A4 brand colour guide sheet with details of your brand colours and fonts
- Business card
- Letterhead (for print or digital, e.g.: Word template)
NOTE: I can also develop a more comprehensive Brand Guidebook (PDF) outlining your logo usage guidelines, brand colours, fonts, graphics, etc. to ensure your brand is applied consistently across all your marketing collateral (extra option).
Additional to your logo design, a branding package can include:
- Other marketing collateral such as brochures, and flyers
- PowerPoint template
- Capability statement
- WordPress website
- Social media imagery, etc.