How does it work — what is the logo design process?
First I’ll ask you to complete my Brand Building Workbook, which is a comprehensive step-by-step guide that will enable you to develop a clear branding strategy, as well as specifications that I can draw on to create your logo.
Once I’ve got a good understanding of your business brand, I’ll start developing 3 logo design concepts for you to review and provide feedback on.
On receipt of your feedback, I will fine-tune your preferred concept as per your requested changes and provide you updated design options until you make a decision on your final preferred logo.
What you will get
A professional logo you’ll be proud of and be able to trademark if you want to
A basic logo design package includes:
- A vector logo which retains sharp resolution regardless of size (EPS, PDF & SVG)
- 6 logo images in various sizes for use in online applications
- A square version of your logo for use on social media
- A brand icon for use on your website
- An A4 brand guide sheet with details of your brand colours and fonts
NOTE: I can also develop a more comprehensive Brand Guidebook (PDF) outlining your logo usage guidelines, brand colours, fonts, graphics, etc. to ensure your brand is applied consistently across all your marketing collateral.
Additional to your logo design, a branding package typically includes:
- Business card design
- Letterhead / stationery design (for print or digital, e.g. Word template)
- Other marketing collateral such as brochure, PowerPoint template, capability statement, WordPress website, social media imagery, etc.