Your company’s identity mark – your logo needs to be unique and memorable to generate instantaneous and positive recognition
I’ll ask you to complete my Brand Building Workbook, which is a comprehensive step-by-step guide that will enable you to develop a clear branding strategy as well as specifications that I can draw on to create your logo.
Once I’ve got a good understanding of your business brand, I’ll start developing 3 logo design concepts for you to review and provide feedback on. On receipt of your feedback, I will fine-tune your preferred concept as per your requested changes and provide you updated design options until you make a decision on your final preferred logo.
What you will get
A professional logo you’ll be proud of and be able to trademark if you want to
A basic logo design package includes:
- A vector logo which retains sharp resolution regardless of size (EPS, PDF & SVG)
- 6 logo images in various sizes for use in online applications (PNG with transparent background and JPG with white or colour background depending on your logo design)
- A square version of your logo for use on social media
- A brand icon
- A one sheet brand colours and font guide
NOTE: I can also develop a more comprehensive Brand Guidebook (PDF) outlining your logo usage guidelines, brand colours, fonts, graphics, etc. to ensure your brand is applied consistently across all your marketing collateral.
Additional to your logo design, a branding package typically includes:
- Business card design
- Letterhead / stationery design (for print or digital, e.g. Word template)
- Other marketing collateral such as brochure, PowerPoint template, capability statement, WordPress website, social media imagery, etc.
Below are a few samples of logos I’ve designed for clients across a variety of businesses and industries.
The advice, support, creative suggestions and promotional material she has delivered are excellent. She is punctual, reliable, very efficient, personable and extremely supportive. I have learned so much from her. She has not only deep knowledge of her field, but has incredibly innovative ideas and expertise in how to make your business services look terrific. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her and am absolutely delighted with the final products.
Ann Leaf | Learning Scope
With a logical and systematic approach to delving inside the sometimes crazy, chaotic mind of a solopreneur — who knows what she wants to convey, knows how she wants to be seen by her target market, but has no idea how to bring the two together, Evelyne achieved this perfectly for me. I cannot recommend her enough to anyone seeking to get their branding created by a passionate branding professional.
Amanda Bell | Townsville Family Life